Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Here is my new blog. Hmmm..How does one begin a blog?

Today I had my much-dreaded first math test, which went surprisinlgly well (ok..I haven't seen my score yet..hope it went well). Also got a disgustingly huge independent research paper assignment in AP English. I don't know which author I'll choose yet..hopefully Becky can help me decide. Thinking of Ray Bradbury.

Today it was surprisingly nice for late September, it must have been around 85 degrees. I am "waiting for October" and my fossil hunting trip to the John Day Fossil Beds. Trying to convince someone to go with me. Also, I am considering taking money out of my bank account to buy a new digital camera.

Saw two deer today on a late evening walk, they were so well camoflaged on the hillside-standing still, like huge gray logs. Filmed them for a few seconds before they vanished into the forest. Last night while driving with mom, saw two deer, one of them a spike or forked antler buck, and heard several coyotes near Laurance Lake.

More later as I have to get my first 100 words of my French children's book finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home