Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, September 26, 2003

Well, I got 38.5/50 on my math test, which was a pretty average score. Tomorrow I'll be finalizing my next house/dog sitting job on Dee Hwy. which will be a few days around Oct. 10. This weekend I am forcing myself to do homework-hopefully can manage to work on my French children's book and get that altleast halfway done, and I should write that short story for English cause next weekend I will be gone fossil hunting from early Sat. to late Sun.

The hike up to Mitchell Point was great-we followed a road up, and although it was really steep and hot out (around 85 or 90) the views were spectacular, so it was worth it. Took some photos from the top looking down onto the gorge and highway.

For Advanced Biology, we will be helping with the fish salvaging in canals in HR county. Since the canals are drained each October and there are tons of fish that get stuck in them, they are caught and returned to the river. So everyone gets to pick a date out of all the days it's going on and miss a whole day of school to go help net fish! That should be interesting..

More later...Starz free movie weekend has started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home