Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, December 19, 2003

Christmas Break!
Despite all the homework I have, and my college apps that need to be completed, I'm feeling fairly optimistic! =)
Today when I turned onto the highway, I saw a large animal pacing on the shoulder of the road. My first thought was that it was a dog, but as I got closer I realized it was a deer! Someone was passing me right as it crossed the highway, but luckily they saw it and it made it safely across about 60 feet in front of me. It ran up a hillside and I looked up and saw two more deer up there! Unfortunately, the elusive piebald deer was not among this group. Exciting anyway, since this is only the second time I've seen deer while driving to school.

My little "gin and tonic sky" joke in English: Mr. Lorenzen collected all our cds and wanted the class to guess whose song he played. Toward the end of it, he said quietly, "I get it." And the class guessed it was mine. =)

Had a math quiz today with a sub, and also got a new lesson which I don't understand..yet.

Started "Pirates of the Caribbean" in art with another sub..didn't get to finish it though! How annoying.

I had to deliver Graham's backback to his house after school, cause he had left it, I think in photography, and Stever asked if I could run it up there. So I did. I'm assuming that it was two of his sisters that answered the door and thanked me. What a house!

Tomorrow evening shall be fun! Becky!
I'm thinking we could go see Lord of the Rings Sunday..and I do have a dog walking job over break, for Ms. Bard. Her dog is being boarded at the kennels but she'd like me to walk her, as I don't think they offer to walk them. So that should be fun.

Well, perhaps if I think of anything I'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home