Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Another snow day..has almost restored my faith in Dr. PEB!

I didn't really do anything constructive today, except I did find a way to get a "bird's eye view" of the birds out on the porch..
We have this work table set up on the porch with a pile of bird seed and bread crumbs. Well today this was a very hoppin' hangout for the birds, since it was really cold as it has been for the past few days and the freezing rain was pelting down..so I went outside and watched the birds get freaked out by my presence and fly off, set my digital camera on the table in front of the birdseed, started it on movie mode, and dashed inside so the birds would return..sure enough, the Oregon juncos flew back to the table. I ended up with a short film of several obese birds twittering about..very close-up!

Hey, be one of the first to take my quiz! http://MerrieR.friendtest.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home