Today was rather hellish. To save $, mom insisted that she take my senior photo. So basically we ran around all day, combining varmint work and photography. So we took some photos at a rest stop in WA in front of the Columbia and some nice decidous trees, picked up the raccoons, came home, I changed clothes, went up to Toll Bridge Park for more pictures, then back home to change again, tramped through a field for some pictures in front of vine maple trees, went to Parkdale Elementary for a few more pictures, then finally to McIsaac's and home! I better like atleast one of those pictures for my senior portrait!
Yesterday I bought a Nalgene water bottle at Shortt Supply. Yes, I finally gave in. They are rather overused at school, but I actually felt I needed one for hiking. It's green, 32 oz., and has a white lid.
I really haven't done too much homework. I'm gonna be swamped during this week, but I figure I can finish writing my book in French class and do the watercolor paintings for it in art. I have done a painting of a fallow deer and a tree with a waterfall for the cover. So far I have about 130 words, and it should be about 200 words or more. It's rather a boring little story (J'ai decide faire une promenade sous la pluie...etc.)
I suppose I should go now. So here I go.
Yesterday I bought a Nalgene water bottle at Shortt Supply. Yes, I finally gave in. They are rather overused at school, but I actually felt I needed one for hiking. It's green, 32 oz., and has a white lid.
I really haven't done too much homework. I'm gonna be swamped during this week, but I figure I can finish writing my book in French class and do the watercolor paintings for it in art. I have done a painting of a fallow deer and a tree with a waterfall for the cover. So far I have about 130 words, and it should be about 200 words or more. It's rather a boring little story (J'ai decide faire une promenade sous la pluie...etc.)
I suppose I should go now. So here I go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home