Ok. This is very weird.
I just checked my SAT scores for the SAT 1 I took Dec. 6, and my verbal score dropped 60 points! I have no idea what in the world happened! I consistently got a real high score (actually the same score) on my verbal on both PSAT and the first SAT I took..
However, it gets stranger. My math score for this past test is 40 points higher than my first SAT math score!
Crazy, huh? Inconsistent me! Shoot!
I just checked my SAT scores for the SAT 1 I took Dec. 6, and my verbal score dropped 60 points! I have no idea what in the world happened! I consistently got a real high score (actually the same score) on my verbal on both PSAT and the first SAT I took..
However, it gets stranger. My math score for this past test is 40 points higher than my first SAT math score!
Crazy, huh? Inconsistent me! Shoot!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home