Not much happenin' today. I cleaned my room..and went on a short hike. The snow is still pretty deep across the canal in the thicket. Found some deer and squirrel tracks, took a bunch of photos of the forest and trees and experimented with using the black and white setting for some self-portraits, utilizing the ever-nifty swiveling LCD. It's raining and very wet out now, with all the snow that's been melting the ground is extremely muddy. I added a bunch of photos to my album, including an abnormal photo of a stream. Also received semester grades in the mail today. Kept the 4.0. I'm going elk hunting on the 7th!
Previous Posts
- Back from The Crazy Pepper with a tale that begs t...
- Finally Friday. Today was slightly less boring, bu...
- I just added a few more photos to my album. If you...
- Today was dull and boring. I guess that goes hand ...
- Yet another update. We were going over definitions...
- Photography: Samantha and I took on the ultimate c...
- I was just browsing through a couple of Becky's ol...
- The Clan of the Cave Bear A blue-eyed Cro-Magnon b...
- my blog is sick. not sick as in cool, but literall...
- A big fat furry gray squirrel came within inches o...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home