Today was dull and boring. I guess that goes hand in hand with going to school though. For all you loyal blog readers out there, however, I shall try my best to make this sound slightly better than the humdrumness that was and still is today.
First off, I had government. Another lecture. I printed out some of those wacky photos of Robyn and Jodie, and showed them to Jodie and Samantha in class. That was just as much fun as it was actually taking them. Jodie is very self-critical.
Then we had a Club Soda meeting, and I won another CD! "1986." A good year. Kent turned Jodie's reminders on the white board into some nonsensical "spider chart," unsure of his point, but it had something about Antarctica and Brigham Young on it.
French: chose a theme for Mardi Gras..comics, not really into it. I just drew an otter on a piece of notebook paper during that class. I don't think I ever added that Angel and I have been chosen as the French club's representatives for the Valentine Court. While everyone else had a particularly inspired moment of discussing ideas, he said "let's take on terrorism!"
Then biology, where we learned that our fruit flies had gone through some severe weather on their way to us and they all froze to death. Tragic. So the project is being delayed a few days. After school: The Guest arrived in the mail today =) and mom and I went on an errand spree. First to the experiment station, where I inquired about a job this summer, then to the bank where I set up my first checking account. Woo-hoo. Then we went to Oil Can Henry’s to get my jeep serviced, then to Dairy Queen so I could get a chicken strip basket. Not exactly the healthiest cuisine in the world. Then on to Rosauers. I got some brie and a baguette..French club has really taught me to enjoy the finer things in life and déjeuner. So yeah, that was my rawther unexciting day.
First off, I had government. Another lecture. I printed out some of those wacky photos of Robyn and Jodie, and showed them to Jodie and Samantha in class. That was just as much fun as it was actually taking them. Jodie is very self-critical.
Then we had a Club Soda meeting, and I won another CD! "1986." A good year. Kent turned Jodie's reminders on the white board into some nonsensical "spider chart," unsure of his point, but it had something about Antarctica and Brigham Young on it.
French: chose a theme for Mardi Gras..comics, not really into it. I just drew an otter on a piece of notebook paper during that class. I don't think I ever added that Angel and I have been chosen as the French club's representatives for the Valentine Court. While everyone else had a particularly inspired moment of discussing ideas, he said "let's take on terrorism!"
Then biology, where we learned that our fruit flies had gone through some severe weather on their way to us and they all froze to death. Tragic. So the project is being delayed a few days. After school: The Guest arrived in the mail today =) and mom and I went on an errand spree. First to the experiment station, where I inquired about a job this summer, then to the bank where I set up my first checking account. Woo-hoo. Then we went to Oil Can Henry’s to get my jeep serviced, then to Dairy Queen so I could get a chicken strip basket. Not exactly the healthiest cuisine in the world. Then on to Rosauers. I got some brie and a baguette..French club has really taught me to enjoy the finer things in life and déjeuner. So yeah, that was my rawther unexciting day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home