Today was surprisingly decent and it was once again evident that there is a sun. Actually it was too evident, as I was nearly blinded while driving. I am grateful that I have a cassette player, 'cause I made a copy of Phantom Planet's CD for listening while driving. And I can assure all who may be concerned that listening to Phantom Planet while driving blind isn't dangerous at all. I actually saw a red sports car spin around in a circle on that hill above Tucker Bridge, and then it turned around and went the other way. I was like, "what the..? that car just did a 360 and then turned around as if nothing was askew." That was bizzare. 'Cause at first it looked as if they spun out of control on accident.
Tomorrow I start government. That should be interesting. I have a hunch that it is going to be better than econ. That is good. Anything to get out of that darn econ class. I feel sorry for the kids leaving government.
I got an A- in math. What do I have to do to get a freakin' B? My goal next semester is to break my 4.0 right before I would become one of oh, say, 7? valedictorians. I mean honestly, there should only be one valedictorian, and if we had weighted grades, I would not be it. So hopefully I can somehow manage to get a B. I know that sounds ridiculous, but jeez! I don't want all A's. I only want one little B. That ain't too much to ask for, is it?
I listened to "Fondue" from "A Bunch of Songs by Alex Arrowsmith." It reminds me of Ray Bradbury's short story, "The Jar," from his collection The October Country. In the story, the crucial question is "what the hell is it?" Kinda similar I guess. Some kind of creepy grotesquery, and quite entertaining.
Tomorrow I start government. That should be interesting. I have a hunch that it is going to be better than econ. That is good. Anything to get out of that darn econ class. I feel sorry for the kids leaving government.
I got an A- in math. What do I have to do to get a freakin' B? My goal next semester is to break my 4.0 right before I would become one of oh, say, 7? valedictorians. I mean honestly, there should only be one valedictorian, and if we had weighted grades, I would not be it. So hopefully I can somehow manage to get a B. I know that sounds ridiculous, but jeez! I don't want all A's. I only want one little B. That ain't too much to ask for, is it?
I listened to "Fondue" from "A Bunch of Songs by Alex Arrowsmith." It reminds me of Ray Bradbury's short story, "The Jar," from his collection The October Country. In the story, the crucial question is "what the hell is it?" Kinda similar I guess. Some kind of creepy grotesquery, and quite entertaining.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home