The Domino dog-sitting weekend has ended. I found that he wasn't quite as enthusiastic about trying to bite my hands off as he used to be, so that's good. I've actually had to get up early these last few days, first for the Portland thing and then for Domino, so surprisingly enough I'm tired and it's only 9:43.
The snow has yet to melt completely. I just submitted my Linfield application..yay. Tomorrow is the biology presentation. Scary. Picked up the cake for the speech today..it is huge. Chocolate with white frosting and green borders. Got some blue spray-on frosting which is some kind of really weird (no, that's not frosting you're eating, it's just reg'lar spray paint). I made a stencil cutout of our stream map and used that so the spray paint frosting wouldn't get all over the cake. So now we have a white cake with our stream on it! And I made our bridge out of a chocolate cow tale candy. Turns out Rosaurs bakery dep't had two types of plastic evergreen trees and deciduos trees! So I bought some to add during the presentation. Ah, the nervousness. I get so nervous before a presentation.
The snow has yet to melt completely. I just submitted my Linfield application..yay. Tomorrow is the biology presentation. Scary. Picked up the cake for the speech today..it is huge. Chocolate with white frosting and green borders. Got some blue spray-on frosting which is some kind of really weird (no, that's not frosting you're eating, it's just reg'lar spray paint). I made a stencil cutout of our stream map and used that so the spray paint frosting wouldn't get all over the cake. So now we have a white cake with our stream on it! And I made our bridge out of a chocolate cow tale candy. Turns out Rosaurs bakery dep't had two types of plastic evergreen trees and deciduos trees! So I bought some to add during the presentation. Ah, the nervousness. I get so nervous before a presentation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home