I'm officially 18! Now I can smoke while voting!
In other news, school was an hour late again today! In AP E, we talked all about our names. That's it! In photography, we received our new schedules, and big surprise, the only change I have is econ to government. I'm going to enter my photo of Bosun running through the snow, as well as my snowy landscape I titled "Surrealism in the Snow" into this student photo contest! The grand prize is actually a photo assignment, and runners up will receive Epson photo printers.
Another exciting news piece, Samantha and I totally convinced Moline to scratch the test on Friday and make it a review day! So our final will integrate more questions from this particular chapter..I hope this was a wise decision. But otherwise we wouldn't even get a review day. I'm really hoping that she'll let us have a notecard on our final!
Tuesday will be our biology presentation..which we haven't even practiced yet! But I have my stuff written, and then there's our posters and the best thing of all, the cake! I think it will go pretty well.
Tomorrow there's an orthodontic appt. which means I will miss Econ, and I hope I don't miss any huge thing..right now we're talking about taxes and W-2 forms and such.
Words o' the blog:
fluffy: Of, covered with, or resembling fluff.
sustentacular: Supporting; sustaining
-Reader's Digest Great Encyclopedic Dictionary
In other news, school was an hour late again today! In AP E, we talked all about our names. That's it! In photography, we received our new schedules, and big surprise, the only change I have is econ to government. I'm going to enter my photo of Bosun running through the snow, as well as my snowy landscape I titled "Surrealism in the Snow" into this student photo contest! The grand prize is actually a photo assignment, and runners up will receive Epson photo printers.
Another exciting news piece, Samantha and I totally convinced Moline to scratch the test on Friday and make it a review day! So our final will integrate more questions from this particular chapter..I hope this was a wise decision. But otherwise we wouldn't even get a review day. I'm really hoping that she'll let us have a notecard on our final!
Tuesday will be our biology presentation..which we haven't even practiced yet! But I have my stuff written, and then there's our posters and the best thing of all, the cake! I think it will go pretty well.
Tomorrow there's an orthodontic appt. which means I will miss Econ, and I hope I don't miss any huge thing..right now we're talking about taxes and W-2 forms and such.
Words o' the blog:
fluffy: Of, covered with, or resembling fluff.
sustentacular: Supporting; sustaining
-Reader's Digest Great Encyclopedic Dictionary


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home