Today Becky and I were talking about our overweight siamese (quite the paradox, huh? But I'm still not convinced she's actually a siamese) and her habit of "silent bird chirping."
So mom cleared a spot on the display case by the window just so she'll sit there to look and chirp at the birds and not knock over a plant somewhere else with her clumsy obese self.
I'm very disappointed that I can't post photos on my blog. 'Cause I think everyone needs to see "The Tub," as she is affectionately known.
So mom cleared a spot on the display case by the window just so she'll sit there to look and chirp at the birds and not knock over a plant somewhere else with her clumsy obese self.
I'm very disappointed that I can't post photos on my blog. 'Cause I think everyone needs to see "The Tub," as she is affectionately known.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home