School was two hours late today..and I drove. I was thinkin', "hey, this isn't too bad..a bit slushy, a bit slippery..but otherwise, pretty decent." Then I stepped outside into the school parking lot, and realized it was basically an iceberg.
And there was quite the snowbank barricading all who chose to park far from the school. I made it inside, puffy coat, lunchbox, backback, and all. No shattered bones either! Not too shabby.
Jodie: No way am I letting you abandon your site! I'm your #1 fan! Don't leave me!
Today we all found out that the finals schedule has been cancelled! Craziness. I can't exactly figure out why either..I mean, we've missed some days..but why? Not that I'm complaining. Except for the slight inconvenience of having to present our bio. speech on a regular day (meaning not as much time for prep. in the morning), I'm overwhelmingly overjoyed.
And there was quite the snowbank barricading all who chose to park far from the school. I made it inside, puffy coat, lunchbox, backback, and all. No shattered bones either! Not too shabby.
Jodie: No way am I letting you abandon your site! I'm your #1 fan! Don't leave me!
Today we all found out that the finals schedule has been cancelled! Craziness. I can't exactly figure out why either..I mean, we've missed some days..but why? Not that I'm complaining. Except for the slight inconvenience of having to present our bio. speech on a regular day (meaning not as much time for prep. in the morning), I'm overwhelmingly overjoyed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home