Today was one of those crazy nonstop days that are indicative of overall laziness on my part. Basically, the end of the first full week after such a long break due to snow days, during which I should have been doing more for math and biology.
In photography, our teacher wasn't there (had a sub) and we are all entering this photo contest..the deadline is the 21st and they need to go to NYC! So Graham printed our photos out for us and I brought the envelopes but we wanted to get stamps for them, so we kind of thought that the office would just give us some stamps. First they needed a hall pass and we didn't have one, then we went back to get one from the sub, then the lady in the office got really mad at Graham because he was kind of being smart with her. So we had to go to the computer lab anyway to find how many stamps we needed, then found Lucas cause he had money to pay for the stamps. It was ridiculous. And I doubt anyone else even got theirs mailed today anyway! I didn't.
In math I found out that notecards are prohibited on the final. Shoot. Not even one little harmless 3 X 5. I was thinking outloud in math..thinking "in the grand scheme of the world, whether or not Moline lets us use a notecard is totally irrelevant, so she might as well let us use a notecard."
In art, Andrea and Jodie convinced me that I needed to reschedule my b-day party and go to Portland tomorrow with them for a CD signing by Phantom Planet. Jodie somehow managed to arrange an interview with one of the band members! That is so cool. So now everyone is going to Portland and we'll be going to Pietro's afterwards for dinner!
I'm going to be taking care of Domino and two guinea pigs this weekend for Mrs. Jackson..wow, that dog is so changed from the day of our crepe party! He's like a 50 pound pitbull/aussie cattle dog and he has a love of jumping up repeatedly and play biting hands! It's crazy.
Definitely have to do a lot of studying this weekend for math, and have to finalize and practice my presentation! I'll be very glad when finals week is over with!
In photography, our teacher wasn't there (had a sub) and we are all entering this photo contest..the deadline is the 21st and they need to go to NYC! So Graham printed our photos out for us and I brought the envelopes but we wanted to get stamps for them, so we kind of thought that the office would just give us some stamps. First they needed a hall pass and we didn't have one, then we went back to get one from the sub, then the lady in the office got really mad at Graham because he was kind of being smart with her. So we had to go to the computer lab anyway to find how many stamps we needed, then found Lucas cause he had money to pay for the stamps. It was ridiculous. And I doubt anyone else even got theirs mailed today anyway! I didn't.
In math I found out that notecards are prohibited on the final. Shoot. Not even one little harmless 3 X 5. I was thinking outloud in math..thinking "in the grand scheme of the world, whether or not Moline lets us use a notecard is totally irrelevant, so she might as well let us use a notecard."
In art, Andrea and Jodie convinced me that I needed to reschedule my b-day party and go to Portland tomorrow with them for a CD signing by Phantom Planet. Jodie somehow managed to arrange an interview with one of the band members! That is so cool. So now everyone is going to Portland and we'll be going to Pietro's afterwards for dinner!
I'm going to be taking care of Domino and two guinea pigs this weekend for Mrs. Jackson..wow, that dog is so changed from the day of our crepe party! He's like a 50 pound pitbull/aussie cattle dog and he has a love of jumping up repeatedly and play biting hands! It's crazy.
Definitely have to do a lot of studying this weekend for math, and have to finalize and practice my presentation! I'll be very glad when finals week is over with!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home