Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Here is a note I wrote to Gena during lunch today, because I think we were both really bored. And she asked me to write one.
Dear Blesbok,
You should not be deprived of notes, and since I aspire to be a doctor like Pat Evenson-Brady, I am prescribing you a strict regimen to follow: read as many notes as you can, even if they're not yours.
Here's what she wrote back.
Dear Coeur de la Mer,
I will never be a doc...
I just ate some carrots, they were good. as soon as I finish this note and hand it to you, I'm going to drink water and say "Robyn I love you" -Gena

Here are the highlights of my birthday: some lifesavers from Samantha, money, a necklace with a little bear on it, candy, and a laminated Hershner and Bell-Farrell Agency business card with a mini 2004 calendar on it.

From the TV:

"This deodorant is amazing! It's like having a pine forest in your armpit!"

Jake: "Give me cheese, I want cheese."
Quinn: "What about your heart?"
Jake: "I don't have a heart, I'm a fluffy rat."

and a continuation:
"Damn squirrels are nothing but rats with furry tails."

and again:
"I've got you now fluff rat!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home