Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, January 22, 2004

The end o' finals week! Feels unofficial, but yay!
Hey, if I was going to make a commercial for an asthma medication, I'd definitely choose to have a man chasing a pug dog around a city to demonstrate its effectiveness, 'cause that's just logical (my thoughts after seeing such a commercial).
Today was my last day of econ, and to tell everyone the truth, I'm not going to miss that class at all. The final wasn't bad, a lot of multiple choice and I got an A on it. I found out that I got 32 out of 40 questions right on the math final yesterday, leaving me (without extra credit and participation points) with an 86.6%. So who knows what I'll end up with, B+ or an A-. French went well, and then we had a couple bio. presentations, and now all I have to do over this lovely three day weekend is read some Song of Soloman and I'll probably go hiking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home