Two days down, one to go.
On the way to school this morning a big raccoon crossed the highway right in front of me (luckily I had enough time to stop because I saw it before it started to cross) and ran up a snow bank! Then I began thinking of how unfun it would be to run over a raccoon, remembering how Becky said a tiny squirrel made an obvious unpleasant bump when she ran over one once.
Everyone in English today was welcomed by Mrs. Charles subbing again, and a rather odd letter was read from our teacher which I will not go into details about here. The last half of English and the whole photography class was spent studying for my math final. Samantha and I even talked to Moline before our test and found out specific things that we should know. So then it was math. 40 questions that took me the whole period to answer. I think I probably will maintain my B because I'm feeling fairly confident about the test. I get to find out my grade tomorrow!
Congrats to Gena for her new DVD playa and for being Elks student of the month and for winning the Elks most valuable student scholarship! It's your week, Genes.
The HR news published my photo of the flicker on our porch on the snow photos page!
On the way to school this morning a big raccoon crossed the highway right in front of me (luckily I had enough time to stop because I saw it before it started to cross) and ran up a snow bank! Then I began thinking of how unfun it would be to run over a raccoon, remembering how Becky said a tiny squirrel made an obvious unpleasant bump when she ran over one once.
Everyone in English today was welcomed by Mrs. Charles subbing again, and a rather odd letter was read from our teacher which I will not go into details about here. The last half of English and the whole photography class was spent studying for my math final. Samantha and I even talked to Moline before our test and found out specific things that we should know. So then it was math. 40 questions that took me the whole period to answer. I think I probably will maintain my B because I'm feeling fairly confident about the test. I get to find out my grade tomorrow!
Congrats to Gena for her new DVD playa and for being Elks student of the month and for winning the Elks most valuable student scholarship! It's your week, Genes.
The HR news published my photo of the flicker on our porch on the snow photos page!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home