sure signs of boredom:
Browsing through the aol member directories searching for those who call HR home, and some ridiculously generic like games-on-a-cheerios-box personal quotes. You know the ones, they're usually accompanied by lots of "ums" and "yeahs" and exclamation points. Here's a prime example: "Live everyday to the extreme, because you never know when you are goin' die." Yes that is typed exactly how it appears.
I found two references to the ranch, an orchardist, and a profile of a popular/annoying senior girl and I also found a most disturbing personal quote from another senior at my own humble little high school, which I will manage to use against him somehow someday, and here's what becky said about it: "that's an invitation no girl outside of a mental hospital will accept." Strong summary.
And on some type of discovery thing, "beyond human" this guy was bending a piece of steel with his neck, and he said "I can see it in my mind bending, and it becomes like butter."
Browsing through the aol member directories searching for those who call HR home, and some ridiculously generic like games-on-a-cheerios-box personal quotes. You know the ones, they're usually accompanied by lots of "ums" and "yeahs" and exclamation points. Here's a prime example: "Live everyday to the extreme, because you never know when you are goin' die." Yes that is typed exactly how it appears.
I found two references to the ranch, an orchardist, and a profile of a popular/annoying senior girl and I also found a most disturbing personal quote from another senior at my own humble little high school, which I will manage to use against him somehow someday, and here's what becky said about it: "that's an invitation no girl outside of a mental hospital will accept." Strong summary.
And on some type of discovery thing, "beyond human" this guy was bending a piece of steel with his neck, and he said "I can see it in my mind bending, and it becomes like butter."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home