If you haven't listened to Alex's song, the loss of your albatross, I highly recommend it. It rules the roost. In fact if you don't listen to it, The Albatross might just wake you up in the wee hours of the morning and ask to play Contra.
Previous Posts
- Not much happenin' today. I cleaned my room..and w...
- Back from The Crazy Pepper with a tale that begs t...
- Finally Friday. Today was slightly less boring, bu...
- I just added a few more photos to my album. If you...
- Today was dull and boring. I guess that goes hand ...
- Yet another update. We were going over definitions...
- Photography: Samantha and I took on the ultimate c...
- I was just browsing through a couple of Becky's ol...
- The Clan of the Cave Bear A blue-eyed Cro-Magnon b...
- my blog is sick. not sick as in cool, but literall...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home