Today I saw a gigantic hawk sitting on a telephone poll on the way to school. It reminded me of the "I'm a hawk!" collage episode last year in art. It just stared down at me, looking rather superior and slightly ruffled.
Once again it was super nice. I realized I had forgotten my completed government worksheet and Fults doesn't accept late work, no matter what the legitimate excuse may be. I realized I place way too much value on such assignments. Heck with it. Why should I care if I don't get one assignment in?
I had an orthodontic appointment today, which means that next week I will no longer be required to wear a retainer 24/7. So I missed lunch at school and the first half hour of French. I was quite tempted to just skip French altogether. But my guilty consciousness got the better of me as usual. Didn't really do anything in French of course. We learned how to anaesthetize the fruit flies using ether, and this thurs. I'll be toting some home. Ohh fun.
The newfoundland won Westminster! Finally, a dog that looks more akin to a wolf than a smallish primate.
Once again it was super nice. I realized I had forgotten my completed government worksheet and Fults doesn't accept late work, no matter what the legitimate excuse may be. I realized I place way too much value on such assignments. Heck with it. Why should I care if I don't get one assignment in?
I had an orthodontic appointment today, which means that next week I will no longer be required to wear a retainer 24/7. So I missed lunch at school and the first half hour of French. I was quite tempted to just skip French altogether. But my guilty consciousness got the better of me as usual. Didn't really do anything in French of course. We learned how to anaesthetize the fruit flies using ether, and this thurs. I'll be toting some home. Ohh fun.
The newfoundland won Westminster! Finally, a dog that looks more akin to a wolf than a smallish primate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home