Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Typical kind of day..but nice and sunny for once. Today I learned that Mr. Pencheon missed a flight once because he was talking with Kareem Abdul Jabbar. And a miniscule amount of light, well, let's just say a single ray on a living room carpet that your cat steals before you can do anything about it, was shed on my biology topic. As I approached the foyer today after school I could hear the sweet melodies of an amateur harmonica player. It was of course Hank, sitting up against the wall with Jodie and Corie. Basically looking like three homeless kids on a sidewalk trying to instill a feeling of deep sympathy in passersby. I almost felt like leaving a little cash so they could frolick off and buy some ice cream sandwiches.
I re-printed some bobcat photos as the previous ones were purple 'cause of a low color ink cartridge. All in all, a rather productive day.

Random quotes of the blog:

"Someday you're going to have to learn how to deal with lettuce."

"And where'd you get this gravy? Heaven?"

"The movie was like butter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home