Went to TD today, got my hair cut, looked at a few adorable teapots and toasters at Fred Meyer (yes, mom bought one of each for when we move into the new house that hasn't even been built yet). I found a really nifty one with a push button to open the spout and a copper bottom. I think someday I will have to buy one like that..even though I don't drink tea. There's always instant oatmeal.
Then we went to Dufur to set up a skunk trapping job, Tim talked with a few random people about ice tools and other antiques, and then we went to Dairy Queen for dinner.
Jodie informed me about the death of a student from school, a car accident. Happened yesterday. So close to home. The high school community has experienced too much tragedy these few years I've gone there. Really makes you think. I know that sounds generic, but honestly these things make me appreciate my life more, and also reminds me of the dangers of driving.
Then we went to Dufur to set up a skunk trapping job, Tim talked with a few random people about ice tools and other antiques, and then we went to Dairy Queen for dinner.
Jodie informed me about the death of a student from school, a car accident. Happened yesterday. So close to home. The high school community has experienced too much tragedy these few years I've gone there. Really makes you think. I know that sounds generic, but honestly these things make me appreciate my life more, and also reminds me of the dangers of driving.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home