I just received a mass email from Phantom Planet with an audio message from Alex and Sam telling everyone to vote for the Big Brat video on mtv.com. They ended with this: "Also, when you're finished, I've said this a number of times, maybe none of you have listened, get off your ass, stop looking at the screen, and do something fun that's more constructive. How many blogs can you possibly go on?"
Previous Posts
- Not much happenin' today. But school was an hour l...
- Went to TD today, got my hair cut, looked at a few...
- If you haven't listened to Alex's song, the loss o...
- Not much happenin' today. I cleaned my room..and w...
- Back from The Crazy Pepper with a tale that begs t...
- Finally Friday. Today was slightly less boring, bu...
- I just added a few more photos to my album. If you...
- Today was dull and boring. I guess that goes hand ...
- Yet another update. We were going over definitions...
- Photography: Samantha and I took on the ultimate c...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home