Perhaps some of the most exciting news in a while: there is one species of albatross, the black-footed, that regularly "visits" the west coast! Yes, including Oregon! This is a brownish/blackish colored albatross, and although it looks quite different from the classic white 'tross, it still looks very 'trossy. I guess all 'trosses possess that stunning profile. This bird is obviously very public-relations oriented, must have known there was a gap that wasn't being filled by other 'trosses..on the west coast. Black-footed albatross, I salute you, and hope to see you...someday.
Previous Posts
- I just received a mass email from Phantom Planet w...
- Not much happenin' today. But school was an hour l...
- Went to TD today, got my hair cut, looked at a few...
- If you haven't listened to Alex's song, the loss o...
- Not much happenin' today. I cleaned my room..and w...
- Back from The Crazy Pepper with a tale that begs t...
- Finally Friday. Today was slightly less boring, bu...
- I just added a few more photos to my album. If you...
- Today was dull and boring. I guess that goes hand ...
- Yet another update. We were going over definitions...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home