Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Today I should have done more homework. But then, shouldn't I always be doing something I'm not? Oh I am such a rebel..besides, the TV (and my blog) is sometimes just more important than prokaryotes and probability.
I took Bosun on a walk to the bridge today. That's a long way with a slow basset. He ran in the snow a bit. It was quite cute. I found a toy lizard in the canal today, so I fished it out with a stick. Come to think of it, I've found a lot of random stuff in the ditch in years past. Like a dead rat, a really cool rock, a white duck, and a few fish. Salamanders too. Oh yeah, and a dead domestic goose with a hot pink bandage on its wing that I had seen while working at the vet's office my sophomore year. Now that was just plain weird. My sister retrieved it and I later learned that it had died after it was released by the vet so the owner decided throwing it in the irrigation canal was a good way to dispose of it...?

I've been watching the Grammys. Impressive performances..especially The White Stripes.
Yay, Coldplay's Clocks just won record of the year! And way to sway the vote for president.

I decided today that The Albatross would be the ultimate prom date. Especially in a tangerine suit and top hat. Nice suggestion Alex. Tangerine would be fitting. Somehow.

"What a shallow, wishy washy sort of guy." -said by a person who wishes to stay anonymous, about Justin Timberlake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home