Morgan Zola: "Hey Scott"
Scott: "Go away Morgan Zola." "Scoot along."
Tim: "Do you know about the robbery?"
Morgan Zola: "Yes."
Tim: "Your dad there when it was robbed?"
Morgan Zola: "Yeah, he was the first to know"
Tim: "The first one there to know? He notice the cash register was missing?"
Morgan Zola: "No, he was the first in our family to know."
Tim: "Well of course he was."
-Snippets of conversation between Tim, Scott, and the pudgy-cheeked neighbor girl beyond the chain link fence. Scott definitely played the part of annoyed yet affectionate neighbor dad.
Thursday I'm going to meet Scott and we're going to go hunt down bears just for the heck of it!
Today I worked, first with the 'pacas, then cleaning the house. Then I sat around at home for a time, decided to start looking at the trapper education materials, ate when Tim and I got back from Scott's, and watched Girl, Interrupted. Nothing too exciting about today though.
Scott: "Go away Morgan Zola." "Scoot along."
Tim: "Do you know about the robbery?"
Morgan Zola: "Yes."
Tim: "Your dad there when it was robbed?"
Morgan Zola: "Yeah, he was the first to know"
Tim: "The first one there to know? He notice the cash register was missing?"
Morgan Zola: "No, he was the first in our family to know."
Tim: "Well of course he was."
-Snippets of conversation between Tim, Scott, and the pudgy-cheeked neighbor girl beyond the chain link fence. Scott definitely played the part of annoyed yet affectionate neighbor dad.
Thursday I'm going to meet Scott and we're going to go hunt down bears just for the heck of it!
Today I worked, first with the 'pacas, then cleaning the house. Then I sat around at home for a time, decided to start looking at the trapper education materials, ate when Tim and I got back from Scott's, and watched Girl, Interrupted. Nothing too exciting about today though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home