Today started out with three hours' worth of alpaca-related work. We already had several inches of snow this morning, and while I was over there it commenced anew, and by now we have about ten inches. And it's been snowing like all day. Very cool.
Working gave me the license to be lazy for the rest of the day. So I watched Psycho for the first time, ate, browsed the internets, and ate some more. Yeah, I'm becoming quite the eater in this cold weather. Finally around dusk I decided to get my lazy butt off the couch and go for a snow walk. It's quite powdery, and very fresh tasting. I heard geese.
I read as dinner was cooking, which made me tired, plus I had a headache, so I laid down and ended up sleeping for a couple hours. I had a weird dream which involved Becky and I as childhood rivals, an underwater shooting/assassination, and talking to a member of the band Jimmy Eat World via some dating website. Strange, yes?
Working gave me the license to be lazy for the rest of the day. So I watched Psycho for the first time, ate, browsed the internets, and ate some more. Yeah, I'm becoming quite the eater in this cold weather. Finally around dusk I decided to get my lazy butt off the couch and go for a snow walk. It's quite powdery, and very fresh tasting. I heard geese.
I read as dinner was cooking, which made me tired, plus I had a headache, so I laid down and ended up sleeping for a couple hours. I had a weird dream which involved Becky and I as childhood rivals, an underwater shooting/assassination, and talking to a member of the band Jimmy Eat World via some dating website. Strange, yes?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home