This was written on Thurs., edited Friday.
It snowed a heck of a lot on today. IN FACT, it snowed sooo much that mom and Becky were going to catch a late bus into Portland early, get a hotel room, and get up super early so Beckers could get back to Mass. Actually, they did do most of that stuff. Actually they ended up driving at about the same time a bus finally did arrive in HR for them. But they drove. Don't ask me why, I am not in the know.
Anywho, it was really sad. Cause Beckers and I wanted to go out and play in the snow. But she had to leave earlier than expected and I felt that I had to stay home, do homework, and feed the dogs.
Instead of playing in the snow, I had a heck of a good time photographing Oregon Juncos. Yes, those little black capped birds that always show up around winter time to steal all your bread crumbs and whatever else you might have lying about. I was content for awhile photographing them from inside, through a window, but today I wanted to get an actual good photo..I sat out on my porch next to a pile of birdseed and waited for them to get used to my presence. Despite the freezing temperatures and non-operational state my hands eventually reached, it was a good time. Lots of obese birds fluttering about and fighting with one another, and eating of course.
I just checked out the merry christmas brigade main page, and wowy wow wow wow, there are so many animated items on that page my computer struggles. But I really like the albatross and the fighting roosters.
I got done with the stream scene cover page..superimposed a photo of our logo on a watermark image of our stream section. And I got the aquatic invertebrate poster done too..worked on a linfield essay a bit..
It's so lonely here now. So lonely I just watched the N's "top 24 in 2004" countdown. Pretty pathetic, let me tell you. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Let me leave y'all with this conversation I had with Gena this afternoon.
Me: so how much snow do you have?
Gena: let me take a gander
Gena: one sec
Gena: maybe 5 inches?
Gena: about
Me: We've got about 12-14 inches I believe
Gena: what the helll????
Gena: thats a fucking load!!
Me: haha, yeah, that is quite a bit
It snowed a heck of a lot on today. IN FACT, it snowed sooo much that mom and Becky were going to catch a late bus into Portland early, get a hotel room, and get up super early so Beckers could get back to Mass. Actually, they did do most of that stuff. Actually they ended up driving at about the same time a bus finally did arrive in HR for them. But they drove. Don't ask me why, I am not in the know.
Anywho, it was really sad. Cause Beckers and I wanted to go out and play in the snow. But she had to leave earlier than expected and I felt that I had to stay home, do homework, and feed the dogs.
Instead of playing in the snow, I had a heck of a good time photographing Oregon Juncos. Yes, those little black capped birds that always show up around winter time to steal all your bread crumbs and whatever else you might have lying about. I was content for awhile photographing them from inside, through a window, but today I wanted to get an actual good photo..I sat out on my porch next to a pile of birdseed and waited for them to get used to my presence. Despite the freezing temperatures and non-operational state my hands eventually reached, it was a good time. Lots of obese birds fluttering about and fighting with one another, and eating of course.
I just checked out the merry christmas brigade main page, and wowy wow wow wow, there are so many animated items on that page my computer struggles. But I really like the albatross and the fighting roosters.
I got done with the stream scene cover page..superimposed a photo of our logo on a watermark image of our stream section. And I got the aquatic invertebrate poster done too..worked on a linfield essay a bit..
It's so lonely here now. So lonely I just watched the N's "top 24 in 2004" countdown. Pretty pathetic, let me tell you. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Let me leave y'all with this conversation I had with Gena this afternoon.
Me: so how much snow do you have?
Gena: let me take a gander
Gena: one sec
Gena: maybe 5 inches?
Gena: about
Me: We've got about 12-14 inches I believe
Gena: what the helll????
Gena: thats a fucking load!!
Me: haha, yeah, that is quite a bit


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home