Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I had an orthodontic appointment today to get my new retainer, but of course it didn't fit, so they had to re-do my impressions and I have to go back in another week. But on the way home I took the "scenic" way (backwoods of Odull actually) and saw a bunch of chickens finding shelter from the rain inside a turquoise bus stop shelter. Another one of those moments where I wished I had my camera.

Speaking of chickens, I just added some more photos to my album, including a chicken with facial hair. I highly recommend viewing it. I tried to actually compose some semblance of order to my photos by creating categorized albums, but every time I tried to add photos from one album to another and then delete it from the previous album, it would delete it from both albums. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to live with the randomness.
Bosun is at the vet's today getting his teeth cleaned =) and I am bored. So I've been working somewhat on an OSAC essay, which is still sounding really first draftish. It's kinda hard to write a 250-350 word essay, I find myself going over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home