Nothing happening today. The weather has turned bad again. A mixture of rain and snow has been falling off and on, so I've been listening to Coldplay and browsing on Ebay. I am so uninspired to write these OSAC essays. I've really applied for no scholarships yet and am already feeling tired at the mere prospect of writing essays. I started Death of a Salesman, which has definitely kept my interest more than King Lear did. But then again, I doubt that such tastefully crafted phrases as "O! I am slain!" will be seen in this play.
I discovered an incredibly unfashionable pair of eggshell colored jeans that Arlene picked up at the senior center rummage sale actually fit..so I think I'll be starting a new trend of off-whiteness at school soon. Besides, the brand on them is "n'est-ce pas?" which automatically makes them cool in my mind.
I've been searching far and near for Mundy's 24 Star Hotel..I can't find it for any cheaper than $25! And I just can't see buying one CD for $25. And yet his previous CD can be bought on Ebay for under $1.
Useless word o' the blog:
naprapathy: A system of therapy based on the theory that all disease is caused by disordered ligaments and connective tissue.
I discovered an incredibly unfashionable pair of eggshell colored jeans that Arlene picked up at the senior center rummage sale actually fit..so I think I'll be starting a new trend of off-whiteness at school soon. Besides, the brand on them is "n'est-ce pas?" which automatically makes them cool in my mind.
I've been searching far and near for Mundy's 24 Star Hotel..I can't find it for any cheaper than $25! And I just can't see buying one CD for $25. And yet his previous CD can be bought on Ebay for under $1.
Useless word o' the blog:
naprapathy: A system of therapy based on the theory that all disease is caused by disordered ligaments and connective tissue.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home