Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Today nothing has happened. Been pretty boring. Except I went on a hike in the woods which was fun. It was surprisingly warm out. Gabe found the remains of two deer. Reduced to bones now. Unfortunately not bucks or I would have taken the skulls. There is a lot of deer sign, fresh tracks throughout a system of game trails. Found some raccoon tracks and an owl pellet too. Took a few photos or trees and misc.

Despite the so-so moments of the dance yesterday, it was generally a fun day. We all ate heart shaped pizza by candlelight at Samantha's house and discussed the possibility of E. Coli in our sprouts. The sprouts were sprinkled generously over the salad. I was just about to say "I've heard that sprouts sometimes have E. Coli bacteria on them" when I thought maybe that wasn't the best thing to say. But then Gena went ahead and said it. Everyone gave a big sarcastic thanks to her for sharing the info.

Alex and I agreed that Valentines day is a sham. It's not even a defendable holiday. I found another odd conversation heart. It says "let's read." I think these should be promoted as "hooked on phonics" themed Valentines candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home