A fairly busy day in comparison to recently. Worked and later went to HR to have my hair cut and pick up some club crackers and strawberry fruit roll-ups for the trip. Quite the windstorm down in the lower valley. After dinner it was time to do some actual helping out around this place, so I washed the periwinkle jeep and picked up bunches of dead foliage that had been lying about.
I still can't believe I'm going to LA..crazy. Considering I've never even been to California, it should be an experience. Too bad San Diego isn't closer, I want to go on a safari in the wild animal park.
From an old Sabrina episode..
"Mind if I smoke?"
"I really don't like cigarettes."
"I mean a ham."
I still can't believe I'm going to LA..crazy. Considering I've never even been to California, it should be an experience. Too bad San Diego isn't closer, I want to go on a safari in the wild animal park.
From an old Sabrina episode..
"Mind if I smoke?"
"I really don't like cigarettes."
"I mean a ham."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home