I actually worked for a significant number of hours today, which was nice. Pretty busy today; a schipperke, an African gray parrot with a tumor that had wiped out one of its nostrils, a couple of cats, and a grossly obese dog named Zelda. I took a crash course in dog grooming by shaving Zelda with an electric clipper. It took nearly four hours ridiculously enough. But the dog was anaesthetized which made it a bit simpler. That dog had a wattle. And a waddle. Found a tick on it which was temporarily placed in the empty bathing tub. Ten minutes later, I peered into the tub and (Jaws theme would be useful here) it was gone! Another ten minutes and I felt something crawling up my back. Freakin' tick. I flushed it.
Got my ten dollar gift certificate for Fred Meyer in the mail that I never got at the all-night party. Woo hoo.
Another picnic at Nottingham. No deer or snowshoe hare this time though.
Got my ten dollar gift certificate for Fred Meyer in the mail that I never got at the all-night party. Woo hoo.
Another picnic at Nottingham. No deer or snowshoe hare this time though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home