Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Did some varmint work and shopping today..went to town to set up a new job and then to wal mart for necessary supplies. Nothing else going on so I decided to wash and wax the jeep. Difficult work, that waxing. This weekend is the free preview of a bunch of extra direct tv channels. So I've been watching VH1 classic. Some of those music videos from the 80's..wow. Sometimes I'll see a music video today and I like the video so much I automatically like the song. But back then..people dressing up in furry penguin costumes, an abundance of random and un-epic city streets and rolling hills filmed with a home video camera from a moving car..what were they trying to do? Certainly not enhance or promote the music! I think those videos that are simply live performances are best..then atleast your song isn't ruined by association.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home