Who do you talk / write emails to the most online ~ Beck
>What is your typical lunch ~ Garden burgers, ritz crackers, cheese, apricots, strawberries, other fruits, it really varies.
>What songs can you get into your head and never get out ~ Journey and U2 songs, Bittersweet Symphony, songs from Disney Channel original movies, most anything by Mundy
>What is the most inspirational thing you've ever heard in your life ~ herd of elk
>If you could be any celebrity who would it be and why ~ I don't want to be a celebrity.
>Dawson's Creek OR Felicity ~ Never watched either
>Been scared to get shanked ~ Occasionally, when I'm taking walks late at night; not that anyone's ever around..but one can never trust wild turkeys.
>Fell asleep in a Movie Theater ~ No
>What would be a perfect date for you ~ I think I'm pretty versatile. Eating, strolling, movie watching, hiking, hunting man-eating sharks, whatev.'
>Ross & Rachel, should they get back together ~ I've never even watched an entire episode of Friends.
>Can A Guy and Girl Be Just "Best Friends" ~ I kinda doubt it, but I don't really know.
>How romantic are you ~ I can only watch five or so romantic comedies starring Hugh Grant per month.
>Favorite shape ~ Trapezoid just 'cause of the name. It sounds nifty.
>Favorite drink ~ Yoohoo chocolate mint even though I've been deprived since Rosauers stopped stocking it like five years ago, chocolate milk, sparkling cider.
>Favorite Body Part Of The Opposite Sex ~ who the heck came up with this one?
>Favorite nuclear plant ~ I'm not familiar with many.
>What's next? You tell me
>What is your typical lunch ~ Garden burgers, ritz crackers, cheese, apricots, strawberries, other fruits, it really varies.
>What songs can you get into your head and never get out ~ Journey and U2 songs, Bittersweet Symphony, songs from Disney Channel original movies, most anything by Mundy
>What is the most inspirational thing you've ever heard in your life ~ herd of elk
>If you could be any celebrity who would it be and why ~ I don't want to be a celebrity.
>Dawson's Creek OR Felicity ~ Never watched either
>Been scared to get shanked ~ Occasionally, when I'm taking walks late at night; not that anyone's ever around..but one can never trust wild turkeys.
>Fell asleep in a Movie Theater ~ No
>What would be a perfect date for you ~ I think I'm pretty versatile. Eating, strolling, movie watching, hiking, hunting man-eating sharks, whatev.'
>Ross & Rachel, should they get back together ~ I've never even watched an entire episode of Friends.
>Can A Guy and Girl Be Just "Best Friends" ~ I kinda doubt it, but I don't really know.
>How romantic are you ~ I can only watch five or so romantic comedies starring Hugh Grant per month.
>Favorite shape ~ Trapezoid just 'cause of the name. It sounds nifty.
>Favorite drink ~ Yoohoo chocolate mint even though I've been deprived since Rosauers stopped stocking it like five years ago, chocolate milk, sparkling cider.
>Favorite Body Part Of The Opposite Sex ~ who the heck came up with this one?
>Favorite nuclear plant ~ I'm not familiar with many.
>What's next? You tell me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home