FIRSTS
first best friend: I really hate to say this, but the truth is..Michelle, as in WTE
first car: 1996 Saturn, an oil-burner
first real date: I think going to "Bullshot Crummond" with Jonathan counts.
first real kiss: Nope.
first break-up: A break-up would entail having a boyfriend in the first place.
first screen name: Coyotil, because coyotyl was already taken.
first self-purchased album: I can't remember, but it may have been Weird Al's Running With Scissors; I had to obtain the bizarreness that is "Albuquerque."
first funeral: Burying my first pet.
first pets: a guinea pig named Pumpkin
first piercing/tattoo: Fourth grade ear piercing. I was allergic to everything though.
first true love: Sheesh, I'm only 18.
first enemy: SaVanna, she copied my pictures.
LASTS
last cigarette: I generally tend to avoid self-destructive drugs. School has trained me well..
last car ride: Drove to Samantha's..and back.
last good cry: I've never cried because I was happy.
last library book checked out: Painters of the Caves, for my French report research
Last movie watched: Moulin Rouge for the second time
in the theatre: Woah, it's been awhile. I think LOTR, The Return of the King
last beverage drank: Fruit juice
last food consumed: Strudel muffin
last crush: I haven't had orange soda for a long time, maybe five years.
last phone call: My dad called me
last item bought: gasoline
last annoyance: Homework, buying gasoline at $2.33/gal.
last disappointment: Becky leaving
last shirt worn: "Banff, Canada" with a cornucopia of wildlife
last website visited: Alex's, to copy this survey
last word you said: "visited"
last song you sang: My memory has failed me.
FUTURE
where do you want to go?: I'm expected to want to go to college.
what is your career going to be?: Wildlife biologist or anything to do with management and field research
where are you going to live?: Probably not Parkdale
how many kids do you want?: Why would I want to compromise what little freedom I'll have left after "making ends meet?"
what kind of car(s): Economical, good gas mileage or a hybrid. I want to avoid SUVs the size of large yachts.
CURRENT
current mood: Ok
current music: Phantom Planet, self-titled.
current hair: Unmessed with.
current desktop picture: An angry wild turkey.
current book(s): This Boy's Life, a memoir by Tobias Wolff.
current time-wasting wish: For this survey to never end
first best friend: I really hate to say this, but the truth is..Michelle, as in WTE
first car: 1996 Saturn, an oil-burner
first real date: I think going to "Bullshot Crummond" with Jonathan counts.
first real kiss: Nope.
first break-up: A break-up would entail having a boyfriend in the first place.
first screen name: Coyotil, because coyotyl was already taken.
first self-purchased album: I can't remember, but it may have been Weird Al's Running With Scissors; I had to obtain the bizarreness that is "Albuquerque."
first funeral: Burying my first pet.
first pets: a guinea pig named Pumpkin
first piercing/tattoo: Fourth grade ear piercing. I was allergic to everything though.
first true love: Sheesh, I'm only 18.
first enemy: SaVanna, she copied my pictures.
LASTS
last cigarette: I generally tend to avoid self-destructive drugs. School has trained me well..
last car ride: Drove to Samantha's..and back.
last good cry: I've never cried because I was happy.
last library book checked out: Painters of the Caves, for my French report research
Last movie watched: Moulin Rouge for the second time
in the theatre: Woah, it's been awhile. I think LOTR, The Return of the King
last beverage drank: Fruit juice
last food consumed: Strudel muffin
last crush: I haven't had orange soda for a long time, maybe five years.
last phone call: My dad called me
last item bought: gasoline
last annoyance: Homework, buying gasoline at $2.33/gal.
last disappointment: Becky leaving
last shirt worn: "Banff, Canada" with a cornucopia of wildlife
last website visited: Alex's, to copy this survey
last word you said: "visited"
last song you sang: My memory has failed me.
FUTURE
where do you want to go?: I'm expected to want to go to college.
what is your career going to be?: Wildlife biologist or anything to do with management and field research
where are you going to live?: Probably not Parkdale
how many kids do you want?: Why would I want to compromise what little freedom I'll have left after "making ends meet?"
what kind of car(s): Economical, good gas mileage or a hybrid. I want to avoid SUVs the size of large yachts.
CURRENT
current mood: Ok
current music: Phantom Planet, self-titled.
current hair: Unmessed with.
current desktop picture: An angry wild turkey.
current book(s): This Boy's Life, a memoir by Tobias Wolff.
current time-wasting wish: For this survey to never end


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home