Sam and I finished the photography project today and decided to stay at her house for lunch; nothing beats scrambled eggs and toast in a tree house.
Reading MCC and the Marbles and Chia pets sites I find myself thankful for having no guestbook capabilities. I can just sense the uncalled-for animosity swirling around in those guestbooks. Take a lesson from Bambi folks (as screwed up and inaccurate as it may be). If you have no encouraging comments, don't waste your bottled up anger and self esteem challenges on a guestbook. Instead, bottle up a note expressing your anger and throw it into a peat bog to confuse your descendants, or sit down to watch The N with a quiescently frozen treat. Perhaps some development of extracurricular activities is in order. Badminton is great for accident-prone individuals who tend to despise the more injurious sports. OR, if you happen to be lucky enough to live within the geographic range of wandering 'trosses, take up albatross watching. You could be the next Jane Goodall.
I'm nearly done with the chick lab. I'm inserting a few photos for space wasters. Today was the last monday of high school. The siding is about half done on the house. Sassy has been missing for two weeks. One month 'till Disneyland! Not much happening here. Anticipation usually gives way to indifference.
Reading MCC and the Marbles and Chia pets sites I find myself thankful for having no guestbook capabilities. I can just sense the uncalled-for animosity swirling around in those guestbooks. Take a lesson from Bambi folks (as screwed up and inaccurate as it may be). If you have no encouraging comments, don't waste your bottled up anger and self esteem challenges on a guestbook. Instead, bottle up a note expressing your anger and throw it into a peat bog to confuse your descendants, or sit down to watch The N with a quiescently frozen treat. Perhaps some development of extracurricular activities is in order. Badminton is great for accident-prone individuals who tend to despise the more injurious sports. OR, if you happen to be lucky enough to live within the geographic range of wandering 'trosses, take up albatross watching. You could be the next Jane Goodall.
I'm nearly done with the chick lab. I'm inserting a few photos for space wasters. Today was the last monday of high school. The siding is about half done on the house. Sassy has been missing for two weeks. One month 'till Disneyland! Not much happening here. Anticipation usually gives way to indifference.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home