Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Got up real late today as I tend to do on weekends. Tried in vain to actually work on my French presentation. Got too distracted watching awesomely bad songs. Becky wanted to go on a hike so we decided on the Laurance Lake trail. Kinda fun. Windy mostly. But great views up there. Unfortunately no marmots or pikas evident in the rock slides. Fortunately found a bunch of pacific tree frogs in a mini bog. Took a bunch of photos. See album.

Went out to eat at Pietro's this evening. It was really quiet downtown tonight.

Well, I still haven't started my chick lab, but I did finish painting the rock for French and my yellow white miniature fly lab report. Good to have those darn fly labs completely done. Tomorrow I believe I'll be staying after school for a short while to set up my art/photography display for the evening of excellence, which is tuesday evening. The art show will be the last one of the year and it's open to the public..come view the art! It's comprehensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home