Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ordinary day..no cinnamon rolls greeted me at school. I took the gov't unit test and in French prepped my mammoth-like rock for painting. Lab suggested a primer coat but I'm wary of this proposal; I kind of wanted to incorporate some of the natural color into the painting. We shall see. In biology we just had a couple more presentations. Found out I did pretty well on the math test too. Not sure of my exact score but I've kept my B. After school went to grandma's to meet mom for possible shoe seeking possibilities. Turns out that my grandma had several pairs of "classic pumps" that she doesn't wear anymore. The black pair will work with the dress for tomorrow evening.

Took Bo for a walk and looked for Sassy. She's turned up missing again and now I'm beginning to worry. Math homework, then printed out photos for photography project. Not exceptionally exciting. No conflagrations to report at the present moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home