Tomorrow I am partially participating in senior skip day. Wow. I'm missing a quiz and new lesson in math! And since my goal is to get a B, this should be good. So party at Samantha's. Cookie and movie consuming are planned. But of course I'm going to English which is first period, since the big test is next week and the emphasis last class was "if you skip, don't skip this class."
Becky, moose are not herd animals.
Not much going on here, I have a lot of work to do but I'm procrastinating. Luckily Moline is letting me take the math test the week after next, since it conflicts with my English test. But then next week is also the second set of presentations test in biology. And this thursday is a French art vocab. test. I must finish my fly labs this weekend!
"If I could be a bird, I'd be a flying purple people eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song."
-Jack Handey
Becky, moose are not herd animals.
Not much going on here, I have a lot of work to do but I'm procrastinating. Luckily Moline is letting me take the math test the week after next, since it conflicts with my English test. But then next week is also the second set of presentations test in biology. And this thursday is a French art vocab. test. I must finish my fly labs this weekend!
"If I could be a bird, I'd be a flying purple people eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song."
-Jack Handey


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home