New photos posted..foliage and a lizard.
Nice long walk again this afternoon, I love daylight savings time..saw several lizards, a pine squirrel, and a pair of mallards. Took a bunch of photos of course.
This week has been real dull.
Today in English we actually had an in-class assignment: to write poetry using figurative language. So I wrote about bitterness, impatience, and joy. Wasn't brave enough to read mine aloud, but we turned them in.
Nice long walk again this afternoon, I love daylight savings time..saw several lizards, a pine squirrel, and a pair of mallards. Took a bunch of photos of course.
This week has been real dull.
Today in English we actually had an in-class assignment: to write poetry using figurative language. So I wrote about bitterness, impatience, and joy. Wasn't brave enough to read mine aloud, but we turned them in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home