Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Normal school day. Got donuts in English class, read some more from Barrel Fever in photography because Stever was out and we were free to do whatever, which was nice..math class was jammed full of learning about rational functions and their graphs, and I've actually done the homework! Incredible. Tiffany was at school today, visiting on her spring break. Too bad I couldn't talk longer..just got to say "hi" before math class started. The Panorama section with the article about our photography class came out today..very cool. My "snowy wilderness" photo got printed.
Trying to figure out fruit fly analysis for ywm/wild type. DeBorde explained the whole double recombinant thing and how to analyze our data..and our counts actually are fairly close to what they should be. But I still don't quite understand the whole thing. After school I stayed 'till 6 to help time at the track meet to earn French francs and moeny toward the French dinner. It just figures it was pouring down rain, windy, and freezing. Despite my long sleeve shirt, wool sweater, and earth club hoodie I was still cold. Truly awful weather. Hopefully I will avoid illness. Timing is kinda tricky..the first one was a short sprint and I managed to press the official looking little red button at the right moment but then didn't catch which lane my runner was in..oopsies. Slight confusion ensued, but luckily we got it figured out. I definitely like the longer runs..

I have a job interview tomorrow morning at the vet clinic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home