I just realized I have a ton of stuff I have to do this weekend. Unfun stuff..I thought after college acceptance things would be a piece of cake..yeah right.
Today we finally got to watch the Mardi Gras video..turned out good! Another beautiful day, I went on an evening walk. The chipmunks were out in force. Scurrying about everywhere. Pair of mallards too. Oh and I saw a male ringneck pheasant on my way to school.
House progress: windows are in!
"The flea market is so romantic this time of year..I hear the chia pets are in bloom."
-Jane, from Daria episode "That was then, this is dumb"
Today we finally got to watch the Mardi Gras video..turned out good! Another beautiful day, I went on an evening walk. The chipmunks were out in force. Scurrying about everywhere. Pair of mallards too. Oh and I saw a male ringneck pheasant on my way to school.
House progress: windows are in!
"The flea market is so romantic this time of year..I hear the chia pets are in bloom."
-Jane, from Daria episode "That was then, this is dumb"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home