Not a whole lot happened today.
I've worked on local scholarships and studied a tiny bit for my biology test that I must retake sometime this upcoming week.
Washed the jeep. It definitely needed it. Brushed Bosun and took him on a nice walk, he certainly needed a good brushing..he's already starting to shed (the shedding cycle of dogs and cats is actually determined by the amount of daylight rather than warmth or lack thereof..believe it or don't!). The weather was exceptionally nice today, and it actually felt like spring for a change!
Plans are beginning to solidify for Disneyland, and this next weekend is the Ashland trip. Sheesh, I've actually gotten to travel quite a bit this school year. Amazing. Hopefully a camping trip will be arranged for this summer too.
I've worked on local scholarships and studied a tiny bit for my biology test that I must retake sometime this upcoming week.
Washed the jeep. It definitely needed it. Brushed Bosun and took him on a nice walk, he certainly needed a good brushing..he's already starting to shed (the shedding cycle of dogs and cats is actually determined by the amount of daylight rather than warmth or lack thereof..believe it or don't!). The weather was exceptionally nice today, and it actually felt like spring for a change!
Plans are beginning to solidify for Disneyland, and this next weekend is the Ashland trip. Sheesh, I've actually gotten to travel quite a bit this school year. Amazing. Hopefully a camping trip will be arranged for this summer too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home