I guess I could begin by ranting about how I'm going to have to take the biology test over again because I didn't score high enough. The test that I spent five hours studying for the day before..how I'm going to miss the re-test day and take it after spring break on my own time..and how I'm already behind in learning for the next test due to the fact that I missed a presentation. I feel happy with the grade I got, but apparently I have no say! But I suppose I better begin on a more positive note: Mardi Gras is OVER!
It went pretty well, except for the fact that everyone deserted me when I was supposed to give my party invitation speech. I was like, "what the?" 'cause everyone just fled, leaving me standing alone. So I gave the speech anyway..which didn't make any sense without them there. The most important thing though was that I didn't forget any of my lines. So I think I did better than last year, but the overall performance wasn't nearly as good as last year's, and the group song really fell apart. However the costumes were fantastic, as good or better than last year's. I actually participated in the duck dance after the play(somehow I've managed to avoid it these past few years). It was pretty fun, glad to get it over with, yet slightly sad because it's something I'll never experience again.
Had a guest speaker today, which took up the majority of English and photography..two hours of talk about relationships! Actually I thought is was pretty good, and I found the majority of the information to be quite true. The paddle boat/sparkling cider scenario and rose survey were pretty entertaining as well.
It went pretty well, except for the fact that everyone deserted me when I was supposed to give my party invitation speech. I was like, "what the?" 'cause everyone just fled, leaving me standing alone. So I gave the speech anyway..which didn't make any sense without them there. The most important thing though was that I didn't forget any of my lines. So I think I did better than last year, but the overall performance wasn't nearly as good as last year's, and the group song really fell apart. However the costumes were fantastic, as good or better than last year's. I actually participated in the duck dance after the play(somehow I've managed to avoid it these past few years). It was pretty fun, glad to get it over with, yet slightly sad because it's something I'll never experience again.
Had a guest speaker today, which took up the majority of English and photography..two hours of talk about relationships! Actually I thought is was pretty good, and I found the majority of the information to be quite true. The paddle boat/sparkling cider scenario and rose survey were pretty entertaining as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home