I decided not to go to the lock in.
The funeral was a very lovely tribute to my grandmother's life. It was sunny yet cold and windy though. I developed a throbbing headache when I got home, napped for a couple hours which is really unusual for me, and took that as a warning sign of possible illness which might be prevented by staying home.
Tim brought home a black rabbit, caught in someone's yard today. Its name is Roscoe. The cement of the foundation was poured today. Mom filmed some, which led to a search for the playback thing..the only one we found is the one with the Wallowa Lake tape stuck in it, so I relived the mule deer bucks raiding the picnic table scene. If I get to go anywhere this summer besides Disneyland, I want to go back to Wallowa Lake, to photograph the bucks. That'd be rad. And filming an attack by a deer instigated by an annoying tourist feeding fritos to it would be even more rad (ok, as long as the tourist isn't seriously injured). Maybe I could send it in to one of those "When Animals Attack III" shows.
The funeral was a very lovely tribute to my grandmother's life. It was sunny yet cold and windy though. I developed a throbbing headache when I got home, napped for a couple hours which is really unusual for me, and took that as a warning sign of possible illness which might be prevented by staying home.
Tim brought home a black rabbit, caught in someone's yard today. Its name is Roscoe. The cement of the foundation was poured today. Mom filmed some, which led to a search for the playback thing..the only one we found is the one with the Wallowa Lake tape stuck in it, so I relived the mule deer bucks raiding the picnic table scene. If I get to go anywhere this summer besides Disneyland, I want to go back to Wallowa Lake, to photograph the bucks. That'd be rad. And filming an attack by a deer instigated by an annoying tourist feeding fritos to it would be even more rad (ok, as long as the tourist isn't seriously injured). Maybe I could send it in to one of those "When Animals Attack III" shows.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home