I'm going to try and keep busy this weekend, which shouldn't be a problem, to try and keep my mind from dwelling on the sad news.
Tomorrow is EMP day. Hopefully I will get to take a few photos, atleast of the space needle and outside the museum (photography isn't allowed inside). I can't believe how insanely busy I've been lately..and Sunday will be occupied by the competition at Pacific. Then next week is a truly horrific biology test and a math test, several Mardi Gras practices, and FFA ag issues skit writing/practices. Then the lock in Friday/Saturday, which should be fun and I'm going to make everyone watch Metropolis because it deserves to be seen. Funny how last year I promised myself I wouldn't go to the lock in this year because I got sick as a direct result of staying up all night. Oh well. So at this point I am really looking forward to spring break. A little rest and relaxation..finally!
So it's been established that I am going to Disneyland this summer! And I've never even been to California, which is ridiculous. I hope to go on a little detour to the nearest beach and spot a 'tross or two, maybe even collect some plumage.
Tomorrow is EMP day. Hopefully I will get to take a few photos, atleast of the space needle and outside the museum (photography isn't allowed inside). I can't believe how insanely busy I've been lately..and Sunday will be occupied by the competition at Pacific. Then next week is a truly horrific biology test and a math test, several Mardi Gras practices, and FFA ag issues skit writing/practices. Then the lock in Friday/Saturday, which should be fun and I'm going to make everyone watch Metropolis because it deserves to be seen. Funny how last year I promised myself I wouldn't go to the lock in this year because I got sick as a direct result of staying up all night. Oh well. So at this point I am really looking forward to spring break. A little rest and relaxation..finally!
So it's been established that I am going to Disneyland this summer! And I've never even been to California, which is ridiculous. I hope to go on a little detour to the nearest beach and spot a 'tross or two, maybe even collect some plumage.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home