Today I made an easy fifty bucks for dog sitting (today and tomorrow). That's a heckuva lot better than babysitting rates! And a lot easier. Rather than having to entertain screaming children, I threw a tennis ball a few times and worked on homework. Nice. I also took a bunch of photos of the pond and dogs, and posted a few to my album.
Pretty boring here. Not much happening. I took Bo on a walk and observed a ruffed grouse.
"Maybe it's left over puddle shit from the rain." -Mom, said while pondering the possibility of a leak in a pipe.
Ok, I'm going to go feed the alpacas now.
Pretty boring here. Not much happening. I took Bo on a walk and observed a ruffed grouse.
"Maybe it's left over puddle shit from the rain." -Mom, said while pondering the possibility of a leak in a pipe.
Ok, I'm going to go feed the alpacas now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home