Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

A lot of stuff on my mind..
First off I'm trying to decide whether to attend Pacific's competitive scholarship day..it's the day after the EMP trip. Secondly I am debating over the Disneyland trip this summer, and how I'm going to pay for it when I've already committed myself to Ashland. Also I have an English essay comparing Lear and Loman, and the induction ceremony is next Tuesday which is scary. So when all this shitty serious stuff is whirling around in my brain I decide to blog. To shrug off my responsibilities temporarily, and procrastinate. What can I say, blogging puts me at ease much like seeing the ol' familiar face of Mr. Tross does. I thought I heard someone say "albatrosso" in math today. I think I just have albatrosses on the brain though.

The cat..is settling in here, much to mom's dismay. It is going to be spayed or neutered (whatever the case may be) at no cost to us (PROD is a wonderful organization!) Oh yeah, and its name is Sassy Duck (looks like Sassy from Homeward Bound, came from Duckwall Pooley).

Mom thinks that the portable toilet in the front yard is blog-worthy. Yes, the portable toilet signifies the first step toward the new house. It means that there will soon be people here working on constructing our new home.

Sadly enough, Zen crossed out many elements on his fact poster, including his pets. Since he is now living in an apartment that doesn't allow pets, Ivy suggested we should all chip in and buy him a beta from Wal Mart. 'Cause as we all know, betas are just fish, not pets. And they can live in half a dixie cup full of water. I found that amusing, because I think betas are inherently funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home