Yay..I got my OSAC essays done! Took me long enough. Still I am feeling quite accomplished, I think I've improved my versatility by multi-tasking today.
I went and set up my next dog sitting job today, which will be next weekend, just one night. They've got wireless internet and a DVD player..I'm so envious. Plus two very adorable shelties. That should be fun, last time I was there it was quite nice having that place to myself. It's really a nice house and property.
I took Bosun on a walk this afternoon, he seemed in high spirits. I looked at Bosun's pedigree today and randomly started searching for names of his relatives on google. One match! Am/Can CH Poverty Knob's Double Stuf, a multi BIS and group winner-Bosun's great grandfather! No photo though. Just from a kennel's history page.
Also fed the alpacas again tonight, and the Whitmans will be back on March 4. A good job. Right now it's kind of crazy with two boys in the weaning process, 9 females, and of course Sharpie and Hornblower. Oh yes, and the two trend-setting banties.
Tim is catching problem-causing feral cats at Duckwall right now, and he went to check his traps tonight and caught one. Not just any cat. A small beautiful seal-point cat with dark blue eyes that looks like a cross between a ragdoll and a himalayan, like Sassy from Homeward Bound.
Mom has already set the rule: we can't keep it. Now we must find a home. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go wrastle with some fruit flies before school..darn. Also must clear the adults soon. Hopefully it'll go a bit more smoothly than last time.
I went and set up my next dog sitting job today, which will be next weekend, just one night. They've got wireless internet and a DVD player..I'm so envious. Plus two very adorable shelties. That should be fun, last time I was there it was quite nice having that place to myself. It's really a nice house and property.
I took Bosun on a walk this afternoon, he seemed in high spirits. I looked at Bosun's pedigree today and randomly started searching for names of his relatives on google. One match! Am/Can CH Poverty Knob's Double Stuf, a multi BIS and group winner-Bosun's great grandfather! No photo though. Just from a kennel's history page.
Also fed the alpacas again tonight, and the Whitmans will be back on March 4. A good job. Right now it's kind of crazy with two boys in the weaning process, 9 females, and of course Sharpie and Hornblower. Oh yes, and the two trend-setting banties.
Tim is catching problem-causing feral cats at Duckwall right now, and he went to check his traps tonight and caught one. Not just any cat. A small beautiful seal-point cat with dark blue eyes that looks like a cross between a ragdoll and a himalayan, like Sassy from Homeward Bound.
Mom has already set the rule: we can't keep it. Now we must find a home. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go wrastle with some fruit flies before school..darn. Also must clear the adults soon. Hopefully it'll go a bit more smoothly than last time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home